The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have for sale a set of 50+ CRS A-S Crystal reds, and Black bee, but mostly Reds. Yes I have shipped to the US, and yes all made it alive. I will ship using EMS 1-3 days sometimes it takes up to 5 days $40. I cant promise DOA, but I can promise to pack them with great care at no extra cost! I will use a Foam box, breather bags, moss, heat-packs, O2 stone that last up to a month. Asking price is $400 PM if you are interested. NO REFUNDS PAY PAL only

Thanks,:proud:

Gabe.

P.S. I have more on aquabid.

·
Premium Member
1,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Anybody want this sweet deal? 50+ CRS. If Anybody wants this package I will include 2 hinomaru. I promise you cant find a better deal! I shipped shrimp to milalic AKA Pedro and all 100% alive. Thanks for looking!

·
Premium Member
5,071 Posts
I think it's safe to say that almost no one is comfortable dropping $440 on delicate invertebrates coming from Japan with no guarantee or refund.

gl to seller and buyer

·
Premium Member
1,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I shipped to the US and have 100% alive on every shipment and we have member on here that can vouch for me. I think it has more to do with the weather. Ok I tell you what I will promise that they do make it if you check the weather in you area and it not freezing. If for some reason your shrimp died I would replace them, but you would have to pay for the shipping. Im not talking if one or two died im talking like 15% or more. Im looking for buyers in the west coast or anyone in weather 50F above. Thanks,

Gabe.

I shipped to Texas and Utah without any problems

·
Registered
466 Posts
I am the lucky buyer :) I have 100% trust that they will get here safe and sound. He gave me a real good deal. I will let you all know how the shrimp arrived.

PS. Thank goodness for tax refunds :eek:

·
Registered
244 Posts
No one wants to ship to the northeast:icon_cry:
Below freezing temps....10+feet of snow...what's the problem?:icon_roll

They look like GREAT shrimp! You getting some black one's too?

·
Premium Member
1,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I will be shipping in the spring to the northeast. If you want some high grades hold off until the weather get nicer. I will have Hinomaru for sale.

·
Registered
466 Posts
No one wants to ship to the northeast:icon_cry:
Below freezing temps....10+feet of snow...what's the problem?:icon_roll

They look like GREAT shrimp! You getting some black one's too?
Hello Beviking,
Yes there will be some black ones also :)
I have actually shipped to new york twice this past week with RCS and they made it there safe and sound but RCS is much easier the CRS. I actually shipped one of them to BAy Shore New York and they got lost in the mail. They finally got delivered 6 days later and I couldn't believe it but the RCS made it without 1 DOA. Needless to say I was very happy as I am now with the CRS on their way.

·
Premium Member
1,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hello Beviking,
Yes there will be some black ones also :)
I have actually shipped to new york twice this past week with RCS and they made it there safe and sound but RCS is much easier the CRS. I actually shipped one of them to BAy Shore New York and they got lost in the mail. They finally got delivered 6 days later and I couldn't believe it but the RCS made it without 1 DOA. Needless to say I was very happy as I am now with the CRS on their way.

Breather bags are awesome!:proud:

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
I will be shipping in the spring to the northeast. If you want some high grades hold off until the weather get nicer. I will have Hinomaru for sale.
Hi Gabe, I will be sure to get some of these from you in spring if all goes well with sunmiztres's order and you offer me the same replacement guarantee;)

·
Registered
7,228 Posts
Hi Gabe, I will be sure to get some of these from you in spring if all goes well with sunmiztres's order and you offer me the same replacement guarantee;)
Yeah me too... But 4F here and -2F here with windchill for me is just WAY too cold to even think of buying something to be shipped to me other than like java moss lol!

-Andrew

1 - 20 of 37 Posts