The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ignore the net, breeder box, etc. I have 2 manzanita branches. I have already cut them down quite a bit, not sure if I should cut them down more. This is what I am sort of thinking.. not sure. Going to have anubias and java on the branches, and of course plants in the back and front of the branches. They are quite big. Not sure what to think. Oh, and the cloudiness is from substrate. It's normally clear. I know, bad pic.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Well right now theres a few things your could do since you have two pieces of driftwood.
You could place them both at opposing ends of your tank with plants around them like this:

You could combine them and place them at either the left or right side of your aquarium like this:

Or you could place them both in the middle creating some kind of island with plants around them like this:

Or you can do whatever you find as artistically pleasing to yourself as possible. Agreeably there are some methods that are more pleasing to the eye than others, but ultimately you should do what you like best.

·
Registered
3,423 Posts
Ignore the net, breeder box, etc. I have 2 manzanita branches. I have already cut them down quite a bit, not sure if I should cut them down more. This is what I am sort of thinking.. not sure. Going to have anubias and java on the branches, and of course plants in the back and front of the branches. They are quite big. Not sure what to think. Oh, and the cloudiness is from substrate. It's normally clear. I know, bad pic.

I like it. When your water clears, and you do your number with Anubias, etc., It'll likely look just great !

1 - 8 of 8 Posts