The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
1) CPD

I have various sizes young healthy galaxy rasboras or celestial pearl danio (CPD), $5 each. The size ranges from 0.4" to 0.8". 5 fish minimum per order.

These are tank bred and raised young fish, not collected from the wild or imported. These will adapt better to your tank.

I will ship them in Kordon breather bag. USPS Priority Mail S & H will be $12 with a heatpack if it's needed.

Live delivery guarantee only applies for 1st delivery attempt, within 2-3 days from the date of shipment.If DOA happens, please email me a clear photo of the dead fish in the unopened breather bag within 2 hours of arrival for refund. The refund covers the only cost of the fish itself but not the shipping amount paid. Please read this term carefully and agree to it before you buy.

Here are my breeders:

2) A group of sulawesi rabbit snails $75

There are at least 10 of them, 6 adults and babies. I raise and breed them in moderately hard water at 82F. They will eat anything like flakes, pellets and some frozen live food.

USPS Priority Mail S & H will be $12 with a heatpack if it's necessary.

Live delivery guarantee only applies for 1st delivery attempt(within 2-3 days from shipping date).If DOA happens, please email me a clear photo of the dead snails in the unopened breather bag within 2 hours of arrival for refund. The refund covers the only cost of the snails itself but not the shipping charges paid.

3) Pellia (Monosolenium Tenerum) Tennis Ball Size $12

USPS Priority Mail S & H will be $6

4) Crypt wendtii bundle (I will send you every crypt in my 40 gal tank,at least 30 plants in various sizes, some of them might have some algaes) $35

USPS Priority Mail S & H will be $6

5) Smaller size OEBT, the size is about 0.25", a dozen for $60. You will get a mixed of colors of shrimps.

I breed them in my home aquarium and they were not being imported and then distributed to you.

Young shrimps can be shipped better than adults and will live longer in your tank. The picture shown here is the adult shrimps. It will take the young shrimps a while to mature and get more colorful. Please note that this shrimp doesn't breed true, this means that their babies can range from blue, light blue, blonde and brownish color but all will have orange eyes and the tiger stripes. You will get a mixed of colors of shrimps.

I breed and raise this shrimps in direct tap water and it's moderately hard water and not using any reverse osmosis water.

I will ship them in Kordon breather bag with some plants to hold on. USPS Priority Mail S & H will be $12.

Live delivery guarantee only applies for 1st delivery attempt(within 2-3 days from shipping date).If DOA happens, please email me a clear photo of the dead shrimp in the unopened breather bag within 2 hours of arrival for refund. The refund covers the only cost of the shrimp itself but not the shipping charges paid. Please read this term carefully and agree to it before you buy.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts