The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a group of celestial pearl danios. One in particular is fatter and his orange spots are so bright it is great ( i think) i am a cichlid guy normally so my question is; is this most likely a male strutting his stuff for the females? Or does this mean something else?
Thanks

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
I just had my local fish guy bring me in a dozen of these fish and I can't wait to get them home! I'm selling him all my cherry barbs so I won't have them till next week due to space limitations at his store. I got them for $1.09 a piece. :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
I'm sorry gmoses - I really didn't mean to hijack your thread!

nvladik - I don't think this particular owner is used to selling these fish or believe me I know he would have marked them up accordingly. For instance, I also asked him to find me a pair of peacock gudgeons. Those are $6.98 ea. Also, I haven't seen these lil darlings yet so until I set eyes on them it's still hearsay. I believe him but until they're in hand....

However if you are serious (and live nearby) there might be more available. He said that he got "a lot of them in" - dunno what that means exactly but...I will middle of next week when I go in there.

Cheers (and gmoses - you may have kids on the way!)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.