The Planted Tank Forum banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
787 Posts
That's cool. Just look me up when you are ready and if you're interested. My endler population is always expanding, and my males have been coloring up real nicely. Only problem is I get way more females than males. Eventually, this population is going to blow up like China with all those ladies getting preggo. hahaha....

·
Premium Member
787 Posts
They definitely are some nice looking fish. And they are very active. The males are relentless with the females. They just keep going.....and going......and going. It's funny to watch, and it's a good thing the female can't "get pregnant" every single time. hahaha......I think you'd have 17,000 fry within a month!

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
LOL
It's going to be hard to choose which I will go with.
Right now, I am kind of thinking about going with a live bearer, just because they're so easy to breed, but who knows. It's between the three for sure..
I wish that endlers and guppies couldn't interbreed. That'd make it a lot easier to choose!!

·
Premium Member
787 Posts
I personally stay away from guppies. I had a bad experience with one male, he was a beautiful fish! That dang thing tore up the tails of half my community tank, and all those fish ended up dying.....including that d-bag! I have no idea why, and it was probably a one-off type thing, but no more for me.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.