The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There is some of these cool looking cories for sale on Aquabid right now. I have to say these are one of the nicer looking cories I have seen. I would like to put some in my tank but $200 for 7 fish is a little too much for me even though I doubt you will see these for sale very often.

·
Registered
951 Posts
200 dollars? Wee. These look pretty similar to axelrodi's which I spent 2 dollars a piece on at the LFS. The most money I will spend on cory's is probably on the black corydoras. I would love to breed them. I saw some on aquabid for 5 bucks a piece right now.

Good to see cory fans though! I collect them so this would be a good choice but not for the price.

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They look a little like the axelrodi and or schwartzi except they have an elongated dorsal fin. I myself really like the gold laser and corydoras adolfoi.

·
Registered
951 Posts
Yeah the elongated fin is very nice and hard to find. I've got 1 gold laser and 3 adolfoi's. The dang gold lasers were 7 bucks a pop a year back and I've never seen them again. Wish I had got more! I love cory's.

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Breed those adolfois and sell some to me. Those are cories that you don't see very often either at least around me. $7 for gold laser is a very good price. My LFS tries to sell them for $18 each. They always look like crap when they have them so I always pass on them plus $18 is about double what I would pay. I have been thinking about ordering some from Msjinkzd but wanted to wait until the summer heat was over.

·
Registered
951 Posts
If I ever see them at the fish shops I'll pick some up :) I've seen them all around here, San Antonio, Austin, Houston, but it seems to be seasonal.

·
Registered
3,056 Posts
Very nice looking fish, but at that price they would have to live forever!

There is some of these cool looking cories for sale on Aquabid right now. I have to say these are one of the nicer looking cories I have seen. I would like to put some in my tank but $200 for 7 fish is a little too much for me even though I doubt you will see these for sale very often.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts