The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure what these are thinking False Julii, but not sure if they are false Julii or the true Juliis. Honestly, I don't know the difference. I have had these about a year, maybe longer. These guys are about 4 inches each.

Here are some pics that are a little better.

This one looks different from the rest. It has more of a connected pattern.

The rest looks like this:

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Thanks everyone. These guys are huge about the size of my Swordtails, but fatter. I have Albinos and Peppered are they are huge compared to them. Almost 2 inches bigger. I got these from someone whose wanted to change their stock. They really never knew what they were. When I got them a year ago they were about 2 inches each. They haven't spawned yet and I can't really sex them easily like I can sex the Albinos and Peppered. All of them look the same size.

My male Peppered and Albinos are about 1.5 inches. The females are about 2.5 inches. After measuring the Cories in question are around 3.0-3.5 inches. These might be this big because they all maybe female.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Add: Impossible to get a good picture with the dollar. But when put up to the tank they come about half way to the dollar. The dollar is about 6 inches so that puts them around 3 inches. So you guys are right about not being 4 inches. Still big though :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.