The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
I'd say probably under half. If you have moss/tall plants they do like to swim in their midst and graze. They are definitely much more active than my C. habrosus in terms of exploring around the tank.

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
I have high hopes for mid level swimming when I finally get my hands on some c. hastatus. My c. hasbrosus are suuuuper shy even though they are like 10 deep. Of all my corys they are the most skittish and disappointing.

·
Registered
3,056 Posts
The hastatus are very friendly - not shy at all. Mine would swim on over, hover, and stare at me when I came to the tank. It seemed like one or two of them were always doing this. Adorable little guys.

·
Registered
300 Posts
There is a seller on TPT that has pygmaeus and Habrosus. You might ask her about hastatus ? Msjinkzd

I'm looking for Habrosus, so it's good to hear others experience with them. Maybe I should go for Hastatus ? :)

·
Registered
85 Posts
"Corydoras, hastatus TRUE, .75", $4.00, 10 for $35.00" Can't tell what the shipping costs are, only that you have to buys a minimum of $24.00 worth of fish for them to ship. You have to e-mail or call them for details and to order. I am in trouble... another store I didn't know about and they have a variety of things that I am interested in!

Leah

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.