The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
332 Posts
I think it will be determined to a certain extent by what substrate you use. With SMS my corys destroyed everything, with color quartz no problems at all.

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think it will be determined to a certain extent by what substrate you use. With SMS my corys destroyed everything, with color quartz no problems at all.
my substrate is flourite .... i got a problem with my BN cause he's a full size BN and his big*** just broke all my HM and some glosso . so i more worry about bottom feeder size like cory more than a substrate that cory will up root

·
Registered
569 Posts
Cories are like little pigs. They push their snouts into the substrate looking for food. I wouldn't give HC, glosso, or any fragile-rooted plant much of a chance in a cory tank.

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Cories are like little pigs. They push their snouts into the substrate looking for food. I wouldn't give HC, glosso, or any fragile-rooted plant much of a chance in a cory tank.
Agree, I have them. Cories behave like pigs, BN plecos tend to not dig as much as they suck in stuff. Neither are good for what you have.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts