The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will they be ok in the same tank? I've got a school of 7 cory habrosus in a 10 gallon. I know that's quite a bit but they seem happy, fat, and are exhibiting decent social behavior. However, my 40B has a small school of pandas (started as 6 but now 4) that are doing really well. I was curious if the two species would be ok in the 40B since I think 7 habrosus in a 10 gallon is a bit much. They seem to be a bit too active for my neos. Tanks have no other fish. 40B has amanos and blue rili.

·
Carpe Diem
7,562 Posts
They will be just fine together. I have both with a bunch of other cories in a 17g with no problems. Actually, Pandas are breeding and I got 3 little guys in the mix.

Reactions: Opare

·
Registered
3,446 Posts
Yep, they'll be perfectly fine together. Cories of all species will happily play with each other, and territorial cories pretty much don't exist. In fact, do a fairly big water change beforehand and drop the temperature a few degrees, and you might get them all breeding.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.