The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
On my cornelius it looks like the tank pressure guage and the stem that comes from the regulator to the tank hookup is left hand (they are lableled left hand on the back side); while the output gauge looks to be right hand.

·
Registered
9,600 Posts
I will take edacsac's word on this. I'm pretty sure he is correct. I don't have any spare regulator bodies on hand right now to check.

As for the stem I think they are left handed also but I could be wrong about that. Replacement parts come both ways.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
makes sense that the stem would be left hand, so you wouldnt back it out while tightening it to a tank (although not attached to the nut).

Thanks guys

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
NM, I read that the standard is high side LH and low is RH on the reg body for CO2. Got my reg and you guys were right.

I think I read that you can buy a reg body w/ RH high, but you have to visit a welding supply place. Maybe those regs are meant for diff applications? Anyway, thanks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.