Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm selling off the HQI+PC hoods.
These are in excellent shape and virtually new.
I also will include some nice extra bulbs and extra HQI bulbs as well.
I also have the hanging kits for both which run about 30$ ea.

I have Two fixtures of the 24" 150W HQI(8000K) and 2x 65 W PC lights.
These are 240$ shipped.

I also have a larger 72" model, 3x 150W HQI(8000K) and some extra bulbs and PC lamps, the custom wire hangers also for sale(700$ shipped).

The aquariums are 24" deep and 24" wide to get an idea how wide this hoods are, you get excellent spread over the aquarium. They are about 15" wide.

They are infinitely adjustable height wise and front to back, angles etc.
So no matter what type of hanger or set up you have, there's a good suited application. Blue moon lights are also on these light fixtures.

Prices are quite a bit less than anywhere on line and come with the hanging kits and extra set of lamps/includes shipping.

Regards,
Tom Barr

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Hey Tom!
Amazing tanks! Do you have a thread on the 24" cube tank??? I have similar lights. I'm using the 36" 150MH + 2x65PC on my 40 breeder. I wanted to know what lighting schedule to use???

·
Registered
13,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I am jonesin for one of the 24" lights, if you still have them in a few weeks when I get paid I will be taking one lol
Not too likely.
I'd save you one, but I'm not waiting around on this.

Sorry,

Regards,
Tom Barr

·
Premium Member
13,533 Posts
This thread has automatically been closed by the forum. All sales threads are closed automatically after 31 days by the forum software as per our Swap N Shop rules unless you are a Power Seller. If you have any concerns you can contact the forum staff.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.