The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a few pieces of dead coral i got with my live rock. not much seems to be growing on it, and i thought it would make a good decoraiton in someones reef tank. you can set it in the rocks and it would look like it was alive growing there.

i don't have any pics on the comp right now and i have to go for the night.

so everyone that may be interested, PLEASE check back tomorrow around 4 or 5 indiana time (don't know exactly what the time zone is, this state, around my area, has had time zone changes so much, i forgot).

i will take offers, don't know of a price really.

check back tomorrow for pics!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
429 Posts
I would be interested too!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ok, there are two pieces, but i may check and see if there is another piece i can offe rup too. you can buy just one of them or both.

I just saw a rule someone PMed me about also. so i don't want to get into any trouble for having an auction like thread.

i still don't know what a good price would be.

but how about 20 for the big piece and 12 for the smaller one?

shipping will be $12 and $2 for each additional piece. the small pieces all weigh about a pound or so. there lighter then they look.

if you buy the big piece, if i find it, the starting shipping cost will be $16 and $2 for any additional smaller pieces. the big piece weighs more, but i don't know how much more because of it's absence.

small ones

big one, it's not a big solid piece, the parts that come out are like a canopy type thing. i'm sure small fish and inverts would hide under those.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts