Spec:
1x65watts
Flourite
Pressurized co2

Rotala Colorata

·
Registered
386 Posts
NICE Tank, I really like the moss in the first tank. Isn't painful to wait for the moss to grow like that?:)

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yes john, thanks so much for those pretty woods, i'll rescape it again and put more plants

·
Registered
253 Posts
I like your wood placement and the moss as well. I'm wondering why you decided to use flourite in your new tank? Are you conducting some sort of experiment with ADA aquasoil versus flourite?:)

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
actually no, the reason i use floruite on the other tank is i dont have anymore budget right now to buy some AS, but all my tanks will be turn down this april, im going to buy my last tank the 90-cm. then im just gonna make the 29 gallon i have now for an iwagumi scape.

·
Registered
930 Posts
Great tanks! I really like the moss, how long did it take to fill like that?

Are you using tap water? I got a small protion of java moss and it looks like its branching out but I want it to look bright green such as yours!

Great work!

·
Registered
889 Posts
Amazing tank both of them. I like the wood in the tank and that moss is beautiful! What ferts do you use to give it that bright green color?

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
EI Dosing :icon_smil

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Tank Updates before trimming:

·
Registered
204 Posts
Wow that is alot of growth!

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
thanks bigstick :) and cayman

Frozen, yes its high light setup with pressurized co2.

·
Registered
44 Posts
wow man wonderful growth...i have a 29 gallon too...just curious as when and how you fertilize....i would like to know please...thanks...and are you using greg watson ferts?

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
yes gregwatson ferts, you can check the Water Parameters section, they have the dosing schedule.

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
After Trimming

The HC is from Jentheplantgeek, he send me a few patch and look it right now :hihi: , thanks jen

·
Registered
845 Posts
It looks like a beautiful garden! :) So luscious! Is that whorled pennywort (I think that is what they call it)?? [The mid-ground right-ish plant]

1 - 20 of 23 Posts