The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now that I know how to attach pictures on the fourm I thought I would share some of my new babies. I put about 7 of them in my little 2.5 gallon tank to see if I can keep them alive this time. There are probably about another 100 or so in my 75 gallon tank that will probably die or get eaten by the parents.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
Cute little guys. hehe. I once spawned a pair of Archocentrus sp. "Cutteri", another Central American cichlid that looks a lot like a convict. They ended up getting eaten by the other fish in the tank. You're doing the right thing though. Try to save more of them if you can. Good luck!

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
These guys are still alive. So far they have lasted 2 weeks. The last batch only lasted for a few days. Maybe the parents are getting better at parenting. Anyway, I hope I can keep them alive and maybe give some of the survivors to some of my friends that have tanks as well.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.