The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, so, I have gotten my parents to agree to buy me a CO2 system for my 75 gallon tank (yayyyyyy). However, I have next to no idea on what I should be looking for exactly or how to set anything up, so I am in dire need of some help. I am posting this now because, while I won't exactly be able to place the order for about another week, I would like to at least know what I am looking at doing.

The tank I want this for is in my sig, and while there are almost no plants in it now, I am going to be getting a bunch more during the next few weeks.

If anyone has anything for sale, let me know, and help me find the right thing for my tank. I'll answer any and any questions that can help me find the best system, to the best of my abilities. Thanks a ton guys, this forum rocks :D.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Okay, so, I have gotten my parents to agree to buy me a CO2 system for my 75 gallon tank (yayyyyyy). However, I have next to no idea on what I should be looking for exactly or how to set anything up, so I am in dire need of some help. I am posting this now because, while I won't exactly be able to place the order for about another week, I would like to at least know what I am looking at doing.

The tank I want this for is in my sig, and while there are almost no plants in it now, I am going to be getting a bunch more during the next few weeks.

If anyone has anything for sale, let me know, and help me find the right thing for my tank. I'll answer any and any questions that can help me find the best system, to the best of my abilities. Thanks a ton guys, this forum rocks :D.
An important start is knowing your price range

1 - 6 of 6 Posts