The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi come join us on line @ 7:00 pm central time for fun and games. There will be chances to win prizes which can include fish, plants, food,and equipment just to name a few things.

Here is the link.

AquaChat.com

Happy playing.

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi

Just so everyone knows this takes place every month on the second Saturday at night.

Also just for the event there are a mass of 1 hour auctions that will be priced well below what they are worth. They just ask that if you make bids that they be a good bid and not like a dollar so that the seller does not get ripped off.

I always have a great time.

My 300th posted i am now Planted Tank Obsessed !!!! :)

·
Registered
122 Posts
Just so everyone knows this takes place every month on the second Saturday at night.

Also just for the event there are a mass of 1 hour auctions that will be priced well below what they are worth. They just ask that if you make bids that they be a good bid and not like a dollar so that the seller does not get ripped off.

I always have a great time.
what chat room is it in? I've already registered so im good to go

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi

It will be in the main chat room when it gets around the time for it to start the room will start to fill up and as you sing in you should be placed there.

If for some reason that you are not just look for the room the has a mass amount of people in it.

you will also be able to chat with other hobbiest as well. there is alot of talking so your screen will keep moving while your there.

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I

Hi when you enter ask ijedic for the the link to pick your lucky #'s. Once the number has been drawn if it is your number you will win the mestery prize.

Note all prizes you win will be shipped to you for free.

·
Registered
889 Posts
Hey I just registered under "RESGuy" :D Hope to see you guys there, and I hope I don't have anything to do at that time:icon_eek: I don't see which numbers are left! How can I choose my lucky number? Thanks for sharing will :)

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hi

Click on the last link i posted then scrool all the way down till you see the last lit of numbers seen in blue and red.

Numbers still in blue are un picked or at lest not posted and red have been taken. you can tell what has been picked from the list that has not been updated by looking at the replys under list.

·
Registered
612 Posts
I'm not sure I could type and concentrate on the game at the same time. Last week I euchred two different people on loner hands. That's even more fun than getting a loner! ( I got hubby a couple weeks ago too) It's not often my family volunteers to watch my boy, so I can't turn it down. If they don't watch him next week I'll try my best to show up.

·
Registered
889 Posts
Click on the last link i posted then scrool all the way down till you see the last lit of numbers seen in blue and red.

Numbers still in blue are un picked or at lest not posted and red have been taken. you can tell what has been picked from the list that has not been updated by looking at the replys under list.
Thanks will! I chose 57 though I wanted 22 ...:(

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I'm not sure I could type and concentrate on the game at the same time. Last week I euchred two different people on loner hands. That's even more fun than getting a loner! ( I got hubby a couple weeks ago too) It's not often my family volunteers to watch my boy, so I can't turn it down. If they don't watch him next week I'll try my best to show up.
So when you get back just sing in the games should go on for some time.I know when i singed on at 11:00 pm the games were still going. If not the chit chat goes one untill the weee hours of the morring.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.