·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It should be running at least until 5pm or 6, though I expect it to be a little lighter than normal. Surely to still be going at 3 to 4pm.

I am ALWAYS there... but this time if hubby can't get home in time, I might not make it.

Very sad as I am in need of some good shrimp.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yes, they take cards at the big auctions.

(not at the general meetings though)

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
Had a great time. The quality of fish people in Colorado always amazes me. Need to work on the plants though. German pastel guppies and Apistogramma Bitaeniata "Rio Tigre" for me today. Oh and some Riccia.

·
Registered
4,391 Posts
Had a great time. The quality of fish people in Colorado always amazes me. Need to work on the plants though. German pastel guppies and Apistogramma Bitaeniata "Rio Tigre" for me today. Oh and some Riccia.
What a beautiful fish! Wish I could have gone, hopefully in the spring :)

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Wasn't able to get down there today as car trouble put me out, but heard there was some great deals.

Spring is always bigger, so if you happened to miss this auction, keep an eye out for the spring auction. I will post the dates on the CAS website as soon as we have them set.

·
Registered
297 Posts
We made it up there and had a pretty good time. The auction part was fun.

There were lots of fish, not very many plants and a small selection of equipment. Was a bit disappointed in the fish selections since it was mostly Cichlids, Discus and Guppies. Although I was surprised by the small but good selection of Plecos. I made out with a cool piece of driftwood, a big bag of Java Moss, an air pump w/foam filter, a drip acclimater and a pair of nice Black Moscow Guppies. All for $30 so I was happy I went.

Definitely looking forward to the Spring auction. Hopefully Ill have some CPDs and shrimp to add to the auction.

·
Registered
4,391 Posts
We made it up there and had a pretty good time. The auction part was fun.

There were lots of fish, not very many plants and a small selection of equipment. Was a bit disappointed in the fish selections since it was mostly Cichlids, Discus and Guppies. Although I was surprised by the small but good selection of Plecos. I made out with a cool piece of driftwood, a big bag of Java Moss, an air pump w/foam filter, a drip acclimater and a pair of nice Black Moscow Guppies. All for $30 so I was happy I went.

Definitely looking forward to the Spring auction. Hopefully Ill have some CPDs and shrimp to add to the auction.
the spring auction is certainly the one not to miss, much much more stuff. This spring there were tons of plants, and a good selection of fish too.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.