Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
**** Updated 12/23/09 *****
OK, I'm gonna offer up a few stem packs and see if anyone wants it.

The following will be Single stems from my dutch tank.

Sphaerocaryum malaccense
Rrotala macrandra narrow
Rotala gia lai
Limnophila aromatica broad
Ludwigia senegalensis
Staurogyne porto vehlo
Rotala araguaia
Rotala Singapore
Rotala indica (ammania bonsai)
Rotala macrandra green
Rotala mexicana belem
Ludwigia inclinata
Limnophila repens mini
Rotala macrandra super red
Rotala mexicana goias
Limnophila Vietnam mini
Rotala mini type 2
Rotala macrandra mini butterfly
Bacopa japan
Lindernia sp India
Lindernia rotundifolia variegated
Rotala Vietnam

Price is $40 shipped. Here is the deal, please do not ask for substitutions. you can get 2 stems of each for $60 shipped. I know it is alot for single stems but this is really just a collector pack. I will send in an insulated box if you need it for $2 extra. At the moment I do not have heat packs -

also FS
Eriocaulon Blood vomit for $10
nana petite - 5-7 leaves for $4
fissidens - golf ball for $7
ludwigia inclinata verticillata var cuba for $2 (nice crowns)
Ludwigia brevipes - 0.75 stem
Ludwigia arcuata - 0.75 stem
Ammania bonsai - $1 stem
Hydrocotyle verticillata - 0.50 node
Rotala macrandra green - 0.75 stem
Polygonum porto vehlo - 1.50 stem
shipping is $6 for these without insulation - $8 with

Shipping will be this saturday and yes, I know holidays are coming, please keep that in mind if you are not able to get the mail.

·
Registered
214 Posts
I figured that's what you were trying to do.

That's why you'd want to do it with no requests. Trim up the tank, put random (different) stems in random packages, throw it in a box, and slap on a label. Or, you could do $x per mystery stem.

I'm actually quite intrigued by the concept. You have a pretty big variety of stems that are on my "to try someday" list. I don't have room for 20+ new species, but I have room for 5-ish. I'm guessing I'm not alone. This is interesting enough to me that I'm going to keep trying to sell you on the concept. ;)

Getting the package would be like, well, like Christmas.

·
Premium Member
1,921 Posts
This is a great opportunity for anyone looking for something more interesting and unusual to grow. All of those plants are beautiful and this guy won't leave you disappointed.

BTW Any tips for the Rotala mexicana 'Belem'? Everything you sent me is doing pretty well besides that. It grew a little but then it stunted :/

·
Registered
218 Posts
Will you be selling individual stems sometime in the future? I've got a 1.5 gallon nano that I'd love to add a red stem plant to; I'm thinking something like Rotala macandra. Problem is, the tank is so small that all I would need is 2-3 stems, not a whole grab bag of different stems.

·
Registered
218 Posts
likely, for that small the macrandra would be huge... you would be better w/ the l. senegalensis
Ahh, ok, I've never seen R. macandra in person so I had no idea how big it gets. I'll do some more research on red stem plants, and I'll be sure to keep an eye out for your sales posts in the future! Thanks. :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.