Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
C ferruguinea Pending.
First time I am offering it. Only 1 plant available. Below is the mother plant. You are getting a decent size daughter plant. Awesome spathe - picture speaks for itself. This is an easier crypt as far as I know.

C affinis $25 ea. All 3 pending.
(Submerged)
My C affinis patch is taking over the foreground area and I need to thin it out. I have a few different forms. This is the largest. New leaves are bright orange with some bullation.

C Striolata $35 ea (Submerged)

C noritoi Pending. (Immersed)

C Keei $45 ea. Few specimen available. (Submerged)
Extremely rare and hard to find. It has very nice bullated leaves that resembles c. bullosa. New leaves are pinkish/ brown, turning in to a light brown/green color as it matures.

C cordata KR01 (Submerged) -- uncommon codata sp with elongated leaves. I think I have about 2-3 available.

local pick up preferred. I can meet up at A+ tomorrow if anyone wants to do local pick up.

$7 for USPS priority. $10 with styrofoam liner.
USPS Express is at a flat rate of $18.

·
Registered
175 Posts
I got my package of "special" Cryptos, all well identified, and received a nice extra specimen of C uenoi (compensation for some that melted due to my mishandling).

They are all planted under fair light (51 to 63 micromoles/m2/s at substrate) with fair dissolved CO2 (32 to 38ppm) and light EI dosing.

Thank you for those nice specimens!

Pepetj
Santo Domingo

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.