The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Does anyone know if a CO2Art inline diffusor has a fixed orientation relative to the output water flow?

The only information that I can find is that the logo should be at the end that is toward the tank but that is confusing since it would depend upon where the diffusor is inserted in your output tubing, especially if you have a droop in the water tubing.

Thanks!

Vendor
Hi @mourip

Your query is related to our inline diffuser.

This should be inserted on your external filter 'outlet' pipe and around 8 inches from the canister filter itself. The closer to the filter, the stronger the flow, the better the dissolution rate. The CO2 is injected into the inline diffuser and travels through the ceramic element and into the water as it passes through the unit.

This tutorial shows exactly how it should be set up. Take a look and if you need any further help, let me know.
馃憠馃徏Inline Diffuser Tutorial

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Hi @mourip

Your query is related to our inline diffuser.

This should be inserted on your external filter 'outlet' pipe and around 8 inches from the canister filter itself. The closer to the filter, the stronger the flow, the better the dissolution rate. The CO2 is injected into the inline diffuser and travels through the ceramic element and into the water as it passes through the unit.

This tutorial shows exactly how it should be set up. Take a look and if you need any further help, let me know.
馃憠馃徏Inline Diffuser Tutorial
Thanks John. I appreciate the reply. Glad to see your presence here.

I have read the information on your web site and also seen a similar video previously that was sent from your support folks..

I basically have my diffusor situated as you described however the first section of my output tubing droops so that the diffusor is oriented as suggested but is pointing down. Is the positioning issue that the end with the CO2 inlet just needs to be on the downstream end of the diffusor regardless of how it is actually pointing (up/down) or is the issue that the side with the CO2 inlet should always be located downstream and in a section of the tubing that allows that end to be pointing up?

Thanks for any clarification!

Best,
Paul

Registered
I basically have my diffusor situated as you described however the first section of my output tubing droops so that the diffusor is oriented as suggested but is pointing down. Is the positioning issue that the end with the CO2 inlet just needs to be on the downstream end of the diffusor regardless of how it is actually pointing (up/down) or is the issue that the side with the CO2 inlet should always be located downstream and in a section of the tubing that allows that end to be pointing up?
My tubing also droops down like yours. I don't seem to be having any issues, but I'm not monitoring things in that tank closely since I haven't moved fish in yet. I'm interested in John's answer too.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts