The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Any brew store is a good place to start.
"What Ale's Ya" on 63rd ave and Bell is where I go.
Welding supply stores will do tank exchange instead of purchase, can be cheaper.

·
Honeycomb Master
6,769 Posts
I also recommend What Ale's Ya, really friendly staff and they always fill CO2 cylinders properly... have never had an issue with under/over filling.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Topps Liquors

Topps Liquors in Tempe. Dollar per pound. They refill your tank and don't exchange it for whatever they have. Awesome. Only place I've ever gone to. From what I've read, most other places are considerably more expensive and might give you a crappy looking tank in exchange for the nice one you may have bought.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Topps Liquors in Tempe. Dollar per pound. They refill your tank and don't exchange it for whatever they have. Awesome. Only place I've ever gone to. From what I've read, most other places are considerably more expensive and might give you a crappy looking tank in exchange for the nice one you may have bought.
Sorry to resurrect this, but do they check expiration dates? I'm running paintball co2 and my tank is expired...

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

·
Registered
12,411 Posts
If I were in that area and looking for a tank, I might jump on this deal:
https://phoenix.craigslist.org/cph/for/d/brand-new-5lb-co2-tank/6374938258.html
I might then change out the reg to a dual gauge as better for our use but still not bad after selling off the single gauge reg?
I don't tolerate the paintball price of dollar a pound very long term! The cost and nuisance factor is too high for me.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts