The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need a splitter for my regulator but I heard basically all of them have horrible needle valves. What are all the parts needed for a co2 splitter? I understand I need needle valves but what would I need for all the other parts?

Also, does anyone have an Aquatek 6 way splitter and can tell me how the needle valves are?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I use an fzone mini dual stage regulator. I tried a 4 way keg
manifold but got annoyed with the adapters for the co2 tubing. I'm personally leaning toward the aquatek splitter since its pretty much the price of 6 good needle valves anway.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I use an fzone mini dual stage regulator. I tried a 4 way keg View attachment 1031936 manifold but got annoyed with the adapters for the co2 tubing. I'm personally leaning toward the aquatek splitter since its pretty much the price of 6 good needle valves anway.
I am looking for the same solution. How did you remove the existing needle valve? Or did you leave that on and just remove the bubble counter add the manifold where the bubble counter goes?

Did you get the splitter? If so, how is it working and how did you install it?

·
Registered
12,678 Posts
I am looking for the same solution. How did you remove the existing needle valve? Or did you leave that on and just remove the bubble counter add the manifold where the bubble counter goes?

Did you get the splitter? If so, how is it working and how did you install it?
Looks like this is the most common method:
Long adapter rod comes with it.
Mounts where the bubble counter was attached,
Old needle valve is used.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts