The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello I am just wanted to know if this co2 regulator would work becasue I can not afford a better setup? I know it is for beer but would it still work? Also I don't think I need a solenoid as I will shut it off every night.This is on ebay but it is called a
Taprite Double Gauge Co2 Beer Regulator Kegerator Tap.

Also where can I buy a cheap co2 tank?

·
Registered
21,012 Posts
We get lazy and refer to our regulator+needle valve+bubble counter+solenoid valve as a "regulator". A "regulator" is just the regulator part of that assembly, so no "regulator" has a needle valve.

·
Registered
2,458 Posts
Hello again but my question is whether this regulator will work? Also does it have a needle valve?

http://www.beveragefactory.com/draf..._double_gauge_beer_co2_regulator.shtml?bstr=1

Thank You.
for that price you can get a dual stage on ebay delivered!

if you already have it, you're fine... but if you're looking to purchase something, dont buy that.

look up item# 270782249319 on [Ebay Link Removed] i purchased that one not too long ago.

whether or not you NEED a dual stage is up for debate on here. but you can get great deals on ebay for reg's not marked up

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.