The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. My first contribution to the forum this Christmas Eve. Hope everyone is safe and enjoying the hobby. I am looking at my Xmas tree and knowing there will be no opening and unboxing of a new Co2 regulator for me this year lol. I've searched the forum and seen nothing on Co2 regulators after 2017. I am hoping someone can point me in the right direction if I've missed the subject elsewhere this year regarding Co2 regulators. If not, then start a fresh conversation about them for those of us thinking about getting into Co2. Ive gone through YTube videos regarding the subject but they are subjective at best. I'd like to hear from people experiencing regulators purchased within the last year or so. I was wondering what is a good regulator to acquire, I am not looking to break the bank, but I also don't want something I will regret buying. I know I want one with a decent/quality needle valve adjuster for the fine tuning of regulation, and I also want one with solennoid already included. I am also looking for one that will allow me to expand more outlets for the future, and am wondering what's better? Regulators that have a preset control knob or manual? Id say my budget for it will be capped between $100 and $200 bucks. Not sure if that would get me everything I want, but I want to make a confident purchase. Thank you for taking the time.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.