The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I am looking for a decent co2 regulator that does not have an electric solenoid (and ideally would fit a paintball tank, but not a must). I know all the reasons why I should have a electric solenoid but I just don't want it. I like the tinkering.

Are there any good ones that you would recommend?

Thanks

·
Premium Member
75g, 33L, 2g and play tanks
614 Posts
So, just to be clear.

By tinkering you want to manually turn your CO2 off every night and on Every morning before the lights come on? Because if you are thinking you want to get a smooth constant flow so you don't have to change it, it won't work that well.

It might have the appropriate amount of CO2 in the morning but it will not keep up with your plants during the day. This an electric one for Paintball tanks.
Camera Output device Camera lens Font Camera accessory

This is more like what you're looking for probably. co2art is good for this stuff, quality parts for sure. Looks like you would need something else for this though as I don't see where the air line would go. But still, co2art is my recommendation for quality parts.

Product Camera lens Camera Camera accessory Cameras & optics

I feel I should mention, I have no hands on experience with any of these products. I did research it at the beginning because I have an affinity for paintball. But I ended up going all the way and am very happy about it. The life time of a good tank is 5+ years. you'd have to turn that sucker on/off each day for 5+ years. Just food for thought.

Good luck!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi, thanks for the reply.

Yes, I would like to turn it on and off manually everyday. I know it's more work but I just prefer it that way.

The second image from co2 art looks like it might work. I will reach out to the and see if they can provide more info in it.

Thanks!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.