The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my Aquatek of Califirnia CO2 regulator has been acting up this past week. It's about a year old and payed $70. The electric solenoid doesn't want to turn off when the timer goes off. I have to unplug and plug back in the power cord a few times before it turns off. I took it apart to clean any debris with a compressed air and still having same problem. Does anyone have a suggestion for a GOOD regulator to replace this one? Thanks

·
Registered
45 Posts
Does anyone have a suggestion for a GOOD regulator to replace this one?
How much do you want to spend? LOL

User @Bettatail has some awesome builds for sale in his threads. If you have a big tank and money isn't a problem he has some awesome ones including Victor regulators, Porter flowmeters, and Swagelok gauges.

If you are looking for a cheap replacement for smaller tanks, I have a couple of FZONE's that I use they work great so far. Only been in service for about 3 months, so can't comment on log term durability.

·
Registered
1,324 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
So my Aquatek of Califirnia CO2 regulator has been acting up this past week. It's about a year old and payed $70. The electric solenoid doesn't want to turn off when the timer goes off. I have to unplug and plug back in the power cord a few times before it turns off. I took it apart to clean any debris with a compressed air and still having same problem. Does anyone have a suggestion for a GOOD regulator to replace this one? Thanks
Did you check the power connection?
I think Solenoid can be replaced..or you can DIY...easy

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.