The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I stumbled across some inexpensive regulators that will work for pressurized CO2 applications, especially for nanos.
HTML:
http://www.homedepot.com/prel80/HDUS/EN_US/diy_main/pg_diy.jsp?CNTTYPE=PROD_META&CNTKEY=misc%2fsearchResults.jsp&[email protected]@@@[email protected]@@@&BV_EngineID=ccdladdkfgmikmecgelceffdfgidgln.0&MID=9876

In addition to the 1/4" NPT thread design, they also carry a 3/8" NPT thread regulator.

All you would need is your required fittings, needle valve, and optional solenoid valve and maybe a bubble counter. (All available from Rex Grigg :biggrin: )

Just a find I thought I would share.

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hmmm...it seems as though it went to jsut the plain jane home depot website..ill fix that hehe

·
Registered
9,600 Posts
Nor does it work here. But I think I found the product. And I doubt they will work with pressurized CO2.

Are they Husky brand and Model HDA70500AV for the 1/4"? If so that's what I would assume to be a plastic piece for air compressors.

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Heres the Name/ Model #

HUSKY
1/4 In. Regulator W/ Gauge

Model HDA70500AV

The 3/8" is also on the website.

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nor does it work here. But I think I found the product. And I doubt they will work with pressurized CO2.

Are they Husky brand and Model HDA70500AV for the 1/4"? If so that's what I would assume to be a plastic piece for air compressors.
I was at HD today and when I stumbled across them I proceded to do an inspection. I believe they have a plastic exterior for shock protection, since they are built for the jobsite. But they were fairly hefty in weight for such a small package.

I'll carefully assume they have metal innards, though dont quote me on that. I might pick one up at HD next time Im there to test it out.

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
since its only $20.00 for the 1/4" and $25.00 for the 3/8" :biggrin:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts