The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Algae Grower
6,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This stuff needs to go. It's just collecting dust here.

- bad arse dual stage regulator. No need for a bubble counter or needle valve. The solenoid does it for you. Works like a aquariumspants.com reg but you've got a dual stage reg powerful enough to run any application. Flow rate is all adjusted by regulator pressure and a potentiometer on the solenoid. There's a LED to observe the "bubble count". YOU WILL NOT SEE ONE OF THESE EVER AGAIN!!! Pm me for more details. Comes with a 12vdc power supply and a few feet of high quality co2 tubing. Asking sold shipped.

- Up Aqua ph controller. Never used. Converted to US plug then decided to go another route. I had intended to use it with a 12vdc solenoid so is that's not what you're using, you need to get an adapter to go EU to US on the output. Includes everything the kit came with. $50 shipped.

- Seiryu stone. Wysiwyg, $soldshipped.

- Solenoids. There's 2 clippard mouse solenoids (24vdc) with 1/8npt manifolds. Both new, $25 shipped each. 1 used asco with 1/8npt manifold and 12vdc power supply, $soldshipped. SMC inline solenoid, $15 shipped. I can't remember the voltage. It's probably 12vdc.

- Cal Aqua bubble counter, new in box. It's the one with silicon plug so you can re-fill it without taking it out of your tubing. $soldshipped.

- Check valves. Clippard brass, $8 shipped. Brand new gla atomic check valve, $8 shipped. ADA check valve, free with regulator, new.

- Inline Atomic diffusers. The 12mm is used and needs a cleaning. The 16mm is new. 12mm, $soldshipped. 16mm, $20 shipped.

Pm me with questions or for better pics. PayPal only. Thanks for looking!

***I can and will combine shipping to save you some cash if you buy more than just one thing.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts