The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I should start giving my CO2 Regulators names. This one should be called Bumble Bee. Built this one for no reason. Just because you guys got me lusting after all these sexy regulators, nuts and nipples. Most of my post body parts are new.

Bump: This white one is brand spanking new everything.

·
Registered
466 Posts
When you say "found," did you pay for all of these? Because, that's a lot of money! I assume you plan on selling these after you build, right.

Nice work by the way!

Do you have any Mini Dual stages regs?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
When you say "found," did you pay for all of these? Because, that's a lot of money! I assume you plan on selling these after you build, right.

Nice work by the way!

Do you have any Mini Dual stages regs?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah, I'm planning to sell them. I know how hard it was to learn how to build one of these. All the trial and error. Hopefully it'll provide a cheap alternative to some people out there who just want something affordable, yet of great quality build. I wish I had a mini.

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Within 2 - 3 days, I found 30 dual stage regulators. Some are still on their way, and some are still in their brand new boxes.

My big family.

And I thought I was nuts for buying 2 with the intention of building!

Reactions: Joshism

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
I should start giving my CO2 Regulators names. This one should be called Bumble Bee. Built this one for no reason. Just because you guys got me lusting after all these sexy regulators, nuts and nipples. Most of my post body parts are new.

Bump: This white one is brand spanking new everything.

The 1/16 ports on needle valve are too small. It's too fragile to hold the overall weight of the valve and bubble counter.

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
As long as it is stored away from kids, and as long as the CO2 tank is tied/secured (which all systems should be, especially those nice $1,000 setups), it should be fine.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.