The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, for Christmas, I got what I wanted. I got the GLA CO2 diffuser (from GLA, obviously), as well as a hefty 20lb CO2 cylinder. Needless to say, I was thrilled. The regulator was top notch, and the cylinder was large enough to ensure I wouldn't have to worry about refills for quite a while. And it was shiny.

However, my cousin came over later that night, and ended up handling, or mishandling, my regulator. He managed to snap off the brass check valve and bubble counter, by snapping off the threads of the check valve in the needle valve. I was able to get out the threads from the needle valve, and remove the rest of the check valve from the bubble counter, though. I'm now trying to find a replacement check valve that will screw into the needle valve and bubble counter. I'm having the hardest time finding a replacement though. If anyone is familiar with this regulator and has an idea, or can find a metal check valve with male 10/32 size thread inputs and outputs, let me know.

I did email GLA and am waiting to hear back from them, too.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Well alright, no worries. GLA responded, and said they would send a replacement this Monday.
I guess I'll turn this thread into praise for their customer service, especially considering it was broken through no fault of theirs. Really great people.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.