The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Has anyone had any experience with the brand/type of regulator? I got a good deal on it(so I think...)and wanted to know if anyone has had any problems with it. Seconds per bubble nob that seems pretty cool and easy to dial in the amount if co2 i want.

·
Registered
21,012 Posts
I have no experience with that regulator, but I have read no bad reviews about it, so it is very likely a good one. One problem I see is that our tanks typically take bubbles per second of CO2, not seconds per bubble. I don't know if you can adjust that to get 3 bubbles per second, for example.

·
Premium Member
2,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I can actually get 10 bubbles per second if i go to negative. Even more if I up the pressure. The only problem then is, the bubbles get much bigger so its hard to judge how many bubbles I am actually getting. I guess I will just have to calibrate it to my tank. Might just take a little bit to get it just right.

·
Premium Member
2,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hoppy, I was able to get 5 bps and could get more by ajusting the needle valve and putting the secs per bubble in the -.. Now im just waiting for my drop checker in the mail! Had a little problem with co2 building up in my filter.... Using an air stone ATM. Maybe because it's new, I am getting very tiny bubbles! That won't last long though...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.