The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello. Just curious where people here in Spokane are getting their CO2 refilled :)

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
A-L Compressed Gasses Inc on Trent ended up footing the bill quite nicely. A few places wanted to exchange my shinny new tank for an ugly used tank but A-L just let me drop of my tank and pick it up full the next day.

·
Registered
91 Posts
How much do they charge for a refill? How much did your tank cost you new, and how big is it? And where did you get it? I've got a lot of questions...

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My new aluminum tank came as part of a complete CO2 setup purchased from greenleafaquariums.com. If your are looking for just a new tank, aquariumplants.com has reasonable prices. If you don't mind a used steel/aluminum tank Norco or A-L Compressed here in town gases should be able to help you out. Ask away with the questions...it's nice to see someone local on here.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Ok thanks for the info. I'll probably go with a used tank, since I won't be looking at the cylinder unless I open up the bottom of the tank stand. I'm glad there are locals on here!

·
Registered
2 Posts
General Fire Equipment on Trent just west of A-L gasses can refill your tank. They charge like 1.25 a pound i think and fill it while you wait.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Sorry to bring up an old thread, but in case anyone is wondering I've found an EXCELLENT place to get CO2. Jim's Homebrew on Division will make you exchange cylinders, but they stock very pretty shiny tanks. Plus, they aren't too expensive. I'd definitely recommend them!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts