The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have an 8 gallon custom cube with pressurized CO2 from a 5# tank. I have a solenoid with a built in bubble counter. The tubing goes into the tank and is attached to a diffuser with a separate bubble counter built into it. On the CO2 tank bubble counter I have to turn it up quite a bit before I get CO2 into the aquarium. For example, I might be seeing 100 bubbles a minute on the solenoid bubble counter but only 10-15 bubbles per minute on the in-tank bubble counter/diffuser. Is this normal or do I have a leak somewhere? I even removed the inline check valve to see if that was affecting things but no change.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No it does not slow down at all. My regulator is supposedly set to 25-30psi from the factory but the gauge is reading 52-53psi working pressure. It’s an fzone regulator. Not sure if those are good or not. I may just order all new tubing and regulator. Any suggestions?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.