The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone looking for a decent place to get CO2 in Greenville should consider AndyOxy. They are on Rutherford road and they sell a full 5lb tank for $80 after tax and then offer refills (swap outs) for I believe $10-$16.

·
Registered
296 Posts
My 20 oz. tank split to two tanks lasts about a month at a time. There used to be a welding supply place in Mauldin, but I'm not sure where it has moved to. Thanks for that other info guys!

·
Registered
296 Posts
I just wanted to give you guys an update, I paid 11.40 for a 10lb refill, they are located at 519 Old Easley Hwy
Do you know the name of that place? It's pretty close to my work and sounds cheap! Is that the machine and welding supply place?

I just swapped out my 5lb tank on white horse road today for 21.57$
Swapped it for a full one? I wanna say that sounds expensive...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Happened across this thread as I was looking for a CO2 source. Made a few calls and here is what I found for local CO2 prices at this time:

Praxair (just off Hwy 101 near BMW) - do not fill on site, cylinder exchange only
5# cylinder ~$20
20# cylinder - $32.37

National Welders Supply (1125 White Horse Road) - will fill on site (may take a day) or cylinder exchange
5# ~ $21
20# ~38

Machine & Welding Supply (519 Old Easley Highway) - - will fill on site or cylinder exchange
5# ~ $10
20# ~ $13

All of the above fill with beverage grade CO2.

I know where I'm going next time!!

Cheers!
Glubash

1 - 20 of 22 Posts