The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So im just curious as to how much experience people have had with the fluval mini 20G co2 kit. I bought one a long time ago, then upgraded to the 88G kit. That turned out to be utter sh*t so I ugraded again to a proper co2 setup. This obviously left me with a hardly used mini 20G kit.

Recently i've been toying with the idea of setting up a nano planted tank (possibly Fluval spec19) and making use of the mini co2 kit. Trouble is the supplied diffuser is a big horrible looking piece of plastic which would take up half the tank....

...and now to the point...

....Is it possible to use a bubble counter and glass diffuser with the fluval 20G co2 kit? would the regulator valve give a fine enough level of adjustment to maintain a steady supply of co2? Or does anyone have any other suggestions as to what to do with the kit.

Thanks very much for all feedback and advice :icon_roll

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was just thinking as i have three of the little bottles sat there doing nothing i would try set up a nice tidy diffuser, but if it will run out quicker then i guess i'll stick to using the plastic chamber. cheers

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.