The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone had any experience with this product?
Double Membrane Diffuser

Any ideas as to how big a tank it can handle? It says it can process up to 40 bubbles per minute in high flow areas and 20 in areas of no flow. Just wondering what others think of it.

·
Registered
2,783 Posts
I have never used it. I have talked to several people who have. The consensus is that it simply doesn't work effectively.

·
Banned
3,297 Posts
it's an over hyped bogus piece of crap that is nothing more than a glorified series of air-stones mounted on an pointlessly shaped plastic housing that will make it leak sooner than it will ever diffuse properly. avoid this product completely.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ok, thanks. I kind of figured it was no good, just wanted to ask those who would know. That's the first time I'd ever seen it.

·
Premium Member
1,885 Posts
That was the first diffusor i bought....It sucked and i think it got a leak so the CO2 would just bubble out of it...needless to say I don't use it anymore.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Can anyone recommend a good diffuser that's not too expensive?

·
Registered
2,783 Posts
Depends. Is it with pressurized or DIY? Do you want a reactor or a glass diffusor?

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It's gonna be with Pressurized. As to weather I want a reactor or a glass diffusor, I'm not really sure. What are the benefits to either one? For the record. This is going on a 125gal tank w/o overflows. Filtration is an Eheim 2215 and a Pro2 2026.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts