The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my nano Co2 diffuser makes a really high pitched squeaking noise when the bubbles come through at 1bps or slower.

Do you think this noise hurts my fishies ears? I would hate to think it does.

Also, when the light comes on in the morning my ottos dart like mad all over. Does this hurt their eyes? Too bad they don't make little otto sunglasses I could strap on to avoid the instant sunlight exposure. But I doubt they'd wear them without a fight!

·
Registered
44 Posts
... Too bad they don't make little otto sunglasses I could strap on to avoid the instant sunlight exposure. But I doubt they'd wear them without a fight!

You can get them cheap on e-bay... $69.95 a pair with free shipping and if you act soon they'll throw in a second pair absolutely free, all you pay is the $69.95 shipping charge...but wait just when you thought this deal couldn't get any better, if you buy in the next 20 minutes they even throw in the patented "crazy glue" applicator at no extra cost to you...

I bought some for my Rummy nosed tetras and they love them.:icon_cool

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
You can get them cheap on e-bay... $69.95 a pair with free shipping and if you act soon they'll throw in a second pair absolutely free, all you pay is the $69.95 shipping charge...but wait just when you thought this deal couldn't get any better, if you buy in the next 20 minutes they even throw in the patented "crazy glue" applicator at no extra cost to you...

I bought some for my Rummy nosed tetras and they love them.:icon_cool
I sell these for $50 per pair, PM me, I also have them in designer styles.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.