The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am thinking about buying a rimless tank, something like ada 60P (the one GLA sells, it's 18g) and would like to know what size co2 tank would fit best to it. My 20lbs last about 6 months in my 75g so I would like something that would last thesame time on my 18g so I could fill those two at the same time. I'm shooting at 3-4bps for the small tank.Any suggestions?

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
why not get a duel maifold and run both tanks on the same cylinder?
I thought about that, but the tanks will be on an opposite side of the room, and that would involve a lot of tubing, at least 15'

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Consider this. Since you want to add another CO2 tank. As would I. You will probably not need as many BBS as your 75. Get a 10LB tank and it should last about as long as the tank on your 75 @ 1/2 the BBS as on your 75. I have had a 10LB tank on my 15 for almost 2 years and I just replaced it today.

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
At 15' of tubing your going to need a remote needle valve(long line leading to needle valve at the tank) :)
Thanks Orlando. Well, that breaks the idea of having 15' tubing.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.