The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for the clippard brass check valves or others that are of equal quality. Need at least 2

·
Registered
6,772 Posts
Looking for the clippard brass check valves or others that are of equal quality. Need at least 2
Hi York1,

For CO2 tubing or regular airline tubing?

·
Registered
6,772 Posts
Hi York1,

I agree, Clippard check valves are excellent for reliability, durability, longevity, and they have a low 'cracking pressure''.

Here is a link to the website for the body of the Clippard check valve with 10-32 ports.

Here is a link to the same website for the 10-32 fitting for the Clippard check valve; I use the single barb for CO2 tubing and the multi-barb for airline tubing.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi York1,

I agree, Clippard check valves are excellent for reliability, durability, longevity, and they have a low 'cracking pressure''.

Here is a link to the website for the body of the Clippard check valve with 10-32 ports.

Here is a link to the same website for the 10-32 fitting for the Clippard check valve; I use the single barb for CO2 tubing and the multi-barb for airline tubing.
They did not have enough in stock

·
Registered
6,772 Posts
Hi York1,

I just checked Ebay and they have the MCV-1-BB check valve bodies (CLIPPARD MCV-1BB) for about $10 and the multi barb fittings (Clippard 10-32 male barb fitting) in 10ea packs for about $20 and 3ea packs for about $11.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts