The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a dual co2 setup running 2 tanks. Both 40 breeders. One bubble.counter will increase just fine but my other won't go past about 2 bbs. My ph is only dropping from 7.4 to 6.8. I can't get the co2 to increase to drop the full 1 drop. Any advice is appreciated!

·
Registered
614 Posts
I used to run three tanks with three regulators. One of the regulators failed. It worked out in the end because now I'm only running one tank. I'm not sure what's going on. Check the tubing to see if that's crimped. Maybe disconnect it from the bubble counter and take a bubble count in a glass of water. Is the diffuser working alright? Good luck with this.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I used to run three tanks with three regulators. One of the regulators failed. It worked out in the end because now I'm only running one tank. I'm not sure what's going on. Check the tubing to see if that's crimped. Maybe disconnect it from the bubble counter and take a bubble count in a glass of water. Is the diffuser working alright? Good luck with this.
I
I think I figured it out. I changed the check valve and disassembled the regulator and cleaned it. It seems to.be good.now I hope lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts