The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
2,230 Posts
Any CO2 or metricide? I just rehomed the occupants of my 11.4. Its totally cycled and ready, but I'm going to clean it up and tear out all the stems. Ive only had Red cherry shrimp before and they bred like crazy, but Tigers and CRS didn't survive in my tank water. I was thinking of draining 95% of the water and using RO and remineralizing. Is there a standard amount of whatever to get the perameters right for blue bolts?? I really want to do carbon Rilis or blue bolts. Ive got a little yeast reactor setup with a valve and 2 2 liter bottle on it now.
What perameters are you shooting for? Id appreciate as much detail as you could provide

· Registered
2,230 Posts
Do you mind sharing how you prepared the water? I will have to find an RODI machine near me to get the water, but how / what did you use to remineralize? I'm considering doing Tibee's instead of Carbon Rili's. How necessary is the buffering substrate? I don't really want to replace substrate especially since everything is cycled.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.