The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a heavy planted tank, lots of cherry shrimps, some small fish, and some unwanted horn snails. I keep the temp at 78 degree. i do a 50% water change every week, but my water stay milky cloudy color. I used to dosage co2, but my electronic solenoid broke and have fix. Im running to pc bulbs in a 30 cube. i know its a little high in lighten but again its heavy in plants. I have dosage excel some, but havent seen a differences. can anyone help?

·
Registered
85 Posts
How long has it been since the water started turning cloudy? Any other changes in the tank? Does it go cloudy right away, or ....? Are you using tap water, and are you letting it sit for awhile before going into the tank?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
the tank has been up almost a yr. it just started a month ago. i do use tap water but it runs thru a carbon filter stage. i use it right away. i have another tank that is heavy in guppies and has plants. that tank did the something but cleared up by itself. the tank i have the problem, at one time i ran carbon and the water cleared up for two days then got cloudy again.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.