The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Its not really well looked upon to ask for a RAOK. You might want to edit this a little. It turns people away that might other wise help you. You might want to check out the for sale section, a lot of people will sell low grade cherries for a $1 a piece. Or check your local craiglist. I got Neon Yellows from there for a $1 a piece.

·
Registered
12 Posts
How many are you wanting to get to make the shipping worth it?
I have some that I'd be happy to give you but my colony isn't really that big yet.
I don't have heat packs or insulation either.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
@Oceangirl: I did post that I'm willing to pay some money on top of shipping costs if need be. I do understand what your saying but at same time I am asking for the crappy of the crappy ya know. I do know people who will actually throw away or feed culls to other fish so if anything looking to give a few a nice home. Also my area isn't really known for people having a lot of excess cash for hobbies (high rate of welfare) so not too many craigslist or local options.
@craziekeiichi: I appreciate the offer but if your colony is low I couldn't possibly ask you for any. More looking for a couple of someone's over flow but I do thank you for the kind offer. If I don't acquire any this way I may message you in a few months when, If every thing goes good for you, you should have probable more than you can handle.

·
The Security Dude
4,336 Posts
Its not really well looked upon to ask for a RAOK. You might want to edit this a little. It turns people away that might other wise help you. You might want to check out the for sale section, a lot of people will sell low grade cherries for a $1 a piece. Or check your local craiglist. I got Neon Yellows from there for a $1 a piece.
I agree with her..... I think if you said it as, I have very little money to spend on shrimp and was looking for some on that could help me out with a good deal.... Asking for a RAOK, IMO is just not something that should be done. Like she mentioned many people sell cherries ont he for sales section for a 1$ each.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts