The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
9,750 Posts
For people with high-humidity ripariums Bucephalandra woudl be a good one to try as a midground plant on a trellis raft like the Windelov Java fern below. It would probably grow into an awesome bush if you planted it like that emersed. At this price I want some too so I can try this. Count me in.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Count me in!

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm going to be trying another guy that does crypts. Between the two I'll see what they can find. I think Aridarum species would have to be available, judging by where the Bucephs are sourced. I'll try for you since you're awesome :^)

-Gordon

·
Registered
423 Posts
Can you please ask your supplier if they might be able to source and include Piptospatha and/or Aridarum and/or Schismatoglottis?
Is there not also an aquatic Homalomena? Was it lancea or expedita or are they only rheophilic? That would make a fine acquisition regardless!

·
Registered
9,750 Posts

·
Registered
9,750 Posts

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Just got a couple photos in.
From the stock shots sent to me they are not twigs but nice sized plants with a handful of leaves on each one.

Send me your e-mail addresses for the photos. I'll send a group mailing out tomorrow so you can see what some of the quality looks like.

Waiting on current stock list from him as well.

-Gordon

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.