The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys, I’m in the process of getting a 10g Walstad style tank set up and am looking for a cheap(ish) variety of low to mid light plants to get it stocked heavily right out of the gate. Looking for a variety of stems, floaters, swords, ferns, mosses, anubias, buces, whatever. Having a good mix and heavy planting is more important than specifics right now so not going to be too picky. I figure maybe someone’s tank is overgrown and needs a trim, saving me hunting down a bunch of plants individually

Edit: Found, thanks!!!!

·
Registered
260 Posts
Hey guys, I’m in the process of getting a 10g Walstad style tank set up and am looking for a cheap(ish) variety of low to mid light plants to get it stocked heavily right out of the gate. Looking for a variety of stems, floaters, swords, ferns, mosses, anubias, buces, whatever. Having a good mix and heavy planting is more important than specifics right now so not going to be too picky. I figure maybe someone’s tank is overgrown and needs a trim, saving me hunting down a bunch of plants individually 😁
I have vals, water wisteria, hornwort, guppy grass, Amazon frogbit, crypts, pearl weed, salvinia minima, moss, and I may have some ludwigia ovalis too.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts