1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
CLOSED

WINNERS
I got an 84 on my test. Not too happy about it.:mad:
You will have 12 hours (til' 12 noon eastern time) to tell me your address. And also whether you prefer a padded envelope or small flat rate box (both are priority flat rate shipping) or if you have a cheaper option PM me. Remember to tell me how many snails you want as well
1) Cam6467 and Gatya tied for first
2) Ced281 and DoubleT tied for second
3) not going to do a third place winner
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In honor of the last Palendri-cal in my life time (today is 12-12-12) I'm going to do a trial run to see how I'll be shipping live creatures. So I've decided to give away some snails. This is my first time ever shipping anything so please be understanding. They're a little larger than an airsoft bb. Max you can ask for is 15 red, 15 mts, or you can have all the brown ramshorn.

ENDS FRIDAY 12-14-12 AT 11:59 PM

The Rules
1) Winners Pay for Shipping. (Maybe $7, if you have a cheaper option post it or pm me if you win. I do not have heat packs.)
2) You must be okay with some delay in shipping.
3) Since I don't have a car I can't ask you guys and gals about my license plate number or how many miles I have on it. And I don't think the number game is fair. So how about you guys guess what grade I got on my Physics Unit Test? So guess numbers not letters.
4) The first three closest people win.
5) Leaving feed back would be nice, but is not a must.
6) You must tell me if you get any DOAs or if the package comes busted or anything. I am not responsible for any DOAs, but am willing to replace if you pay for shipping.

HINTS
1) I got above an F grade
2) The test was out of 106

Sorry for the crappy phone pics.

(Shrimp not included:))

·
Registered
42 Posts
77 gmoses
80 somoneishere
85 Gatya
87 DoubleT
91 N-seine
96 drewsuf82
77 biggerbang

I'm from just south of Boston. Though if you're looking to do a trial run, shipping in within the state wouldn't be much significance. Unless somehow they all perished while being shipped in state. It's been pretty cold lately, you may need heat packs.

·
Premium Member
374 Posts
77 gmoses
80 somoneishere
85 Gatya
87 DoubleT
91 N-seine
96 drewsuf82
77 biggerbang
81 ced281

·