The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This RAOK is now closed. I just haven't figured out how to edit the subject. Thanks everyone!

Hi everyone, it's that time of year again: the snows have cleared and the weather's warming... more or less. (This is Montana, we're really prone to backsliding until June.) Now that I can reliably ship plants safely, I'd like to start offering them to TPT members again!

Up for grabs this time are loads of guppy grass (Najas guadalupensis), some Ludwigia repens stems, and possibly a few Rotala rotundifolia stems, all from my betta/red cherry shrimp tank.

Here are two pictures of the tank:

As you can see, it's really, really, really in need of a trim! Help a hobbyist out and take some off my hands, will ya? :)

Please note: will probably come with snails and/or eggs (pond, ramshorn, and MTS) and algae; may also carry hydras or tiny red cherry shrimp. Definitely dip if you're planning on using them in a non-RCS shrimp or breeder tank. (If you'd like additional snails, just say so and I'd be happy to include some more for you.) Sorry, no live arrival guarantee.

I'd like them gone sooner rather than later, so this RAOK will be done first-come-first-served! Shipping/PayPal fees of $7.00 will be covered by the buyer — if payment's made by Sunday night, I'll bag, box, and ship them out via USPS Priority by Tuesday morning.

Ready, set, GO!

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm gonna close this thread and get to trimming! Should have enough for three packages, probably four. I'll see what else I have in my tanks for yas!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the help, ladies and gentlemen! My tank went from looking like that up there to this:

With the trim and a big water change, Handsome Jack and his Indifferent Shrimp Acquaintances are much happier. :)

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Wow there's water in there!
And light!

Sent from my VS930 4G using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

1 - 6 of 6 Posts