The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have couple of questions about the Clippard Mouse Soleniod. I have just setup a Victor Single stage regulator with a Clippard Mouse Soleniod, with a 10lb CO2 tank. I opened the soleniod and 2 parts came out, a washer and a spring looking plate. It took me a while to figure which goes first and which side to go where. With the yellow cap facing the top, the spring plate goes in first to the base piece (the piece connecting to the regulator and the needle valve). Then, followed by the washer. For the spring plate, the rubber cap that sticks out the facing down.

When the power is off, the soleniod is close. The gas to the needle valve is shut off. However, I believe I have the 3 way release valves version of the soleniod. When the soleniod is off, gas from the regulator will exhaust from the third valve by the top of the yellow cap. Is this normal? I just capped the top with a screw wrapped with some telfon tape to seal it.

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Problem solved. I mixed up with the In and Out on the soleniod. That was why the soleniod was shutting off gas to the needle valve instead to the regulator.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.