The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
7,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone! In order to turn the 10g into a CRS tank I needed to take the stringy moss bowling ball out! So I have a few portions for sale. They may contain some Ricca and DuckWeed since it was floating in the tank. I do have MTS and common pond snails in the tank as well and you might get some.

So here are some pictures. I took all the air possible out of the baggies so it looks like there is a lot less than there really is. All this moss was taken out of half of a 10g tank to give you an idea of how much room it all took up.

The top piece of the clump of moss. A HUGE portion Looking for $45. The picture shows a standard Ruler with inches.

Picture of the back of the bag, nice and green!

A smaller piece of the top section of the stringy moss, Doesn't really have any brown moss in this portion, it's pure green! Its about 2-3 golf balls, I'm asking $20 for it.

"Clump" This is more of the middle and side of the huge bowling ball I took out. Some of this has brown moss but it should send out nice new moss. It also has some Ricca and Duckweed in it because it was floating all around the tank. I'm asking $30 - $35 shipped this is easily 4-5 golf ball portions!

This is another not so perfect piece of moss, it is the lower side piece of the original clump and has some ricca and duckweed in it, It also contains brown moss, but that should send out nice new growth as well. Probably 2-3 golf ball size clumps. $10

I also have about a pound of duckweed (it feels like a pound anyways...) Well over 500 tiny leaves. Was very thick on my 10g! Free to anyone who wants to pay $5 shipping for it, or free with any order of the other moss.

I also have a small Golf ball portion of Ricca normal form for free to anyone who wants to pay shipping $5 or wants it with their order of moss.

Shipping is $5 with USPS Priority, will ship it in boxes since it's getting cold out and I ran out of bubble envelopes. Check your local weather before you buy I tried to take out all the water and air but going to some areas even in a insulated box it could freeze, and I don't have replacement moss since this is basically a "clearance sale"

Any Questions let me know, Please PM me if interested as well as post here. I will go by the time people PM me if multiple people want one of the portions.

Thanks,
-Andrew

·
Registered
7,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If anyone wants to Split one of them with another person I can break up the portions, they are HUGE though! Would be great for a tank with inverts who need a place to hide, or breeding tanks!

-Andrew

·
Registered
7,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If there is any intrest for the moss let me know, These need to go...

If you want to trade or something PM me, I can't stand killing good moss...

-Andrew

·
Registered
7,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
:hihi: cant stand killing nice moss? :hihi: then raok it or sell it for cheaper lol
You don't understand how much is in those baggies:icon_lol: . It took up a whole half (2/3 maybe) of a 10g tank. This moss is highly uncommon if not "rare" and am one of the only people who has enough that can sell it. Possibly the only person who sells it in the USA. I've had it sent to Loh K L and IDed my Dr. Tan Biento...

These prices are much much much much much........ cheaper than when I started selling it but there just isn't a market for it in January I guess:icon_wink .

So do a little research before you post something like that even if it is a joke:icon_wink

-Andrew

·
Registered
7,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ooh nice. I love moss. Maybe Ill buy the $10 bunch but Ill have to see.
Alright let me know!

Pending payment on top piece 2. (the smaller top piece)

-Andrew

Hey did someone want that duckweed and PM me a while ago? I can't find the PM and I never recieved the payment...:confused:

·
Premium Member
5,071 Posts
Alright let me know!
Hey did someone want that duckweed and PM me a while ago? I can't find the PM and I never recieved the payment...:confused:
dude, I pm'ed you and paid four days ago. Here is a copy of the PM you sent me and the Paypal message

Fish Newb said:
It'll be $5 for shipping usps priority. I will ship monday.

Paypal acct is [email protected]

Thanks,
-Andrew

macclellan said:
hi mate.

i'm interested in the riccia and duckweed. how much for shipping? let me know and i'll paypal you the cash (non-cc).

peace,

joel macclellan

To: Randy Hill
Subject: riccia and duckweed (from plantedtank.net)
Total Amount: -$5.00 USD
Note:
hi andrew,
here is the payment for those two things.
regards,
joel macclellan

·
Registered
862 Posts
I would be interested in a 20 dollar portion if you could put one together that size. I will be putting it in a 5gal so I don't need a big chunk.

·
Registered
7,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
dude, I pm'ed you and paid four days ago. Here is a copy of the PM you sent me and the Paypal message

To: Randy Hill
Subject: riccia and duckweed (from plantedtank.net)
Total Amount: -$5.00 USD
Note:
hi andrew,
here is the payment for those two things.
regards,
joel macclellan
I need to like get that checked... I knew someone PMed me (IM AN IDIOT!) My dad said he hasn't gotten any payments.... :angryfire :angryfire asked him like 10000 million times...

I'll brb...

-Andrew

·
Registered
7,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I would be interested in a 20 dollar portion if you could put one together that size. I will be putting it in a 5gal so I don't need a big chunk.
Alright, Like half of portion one sound good? or like a bit more than the big chunk of moss that has some other crap in it?

Let me know

-Andrew

·
Registered
7,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Alright I found the payment... For whatever reason either my dad didn't get the email notification from paypal, or he missed it somehow since he's been sick. Either way it shows that being under 18 and not having your own paypal acct sucks:angryfire ...

I'll ship it out tomorrow and include something extra... Hows some stringy moss sound?

-Andrew

(sorry for the TRIPLE post...)

·
Registered
7,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Andrew,

OK, phew, at least you received the $.
Yeah I was worried for a minuet I gave you the wrong adress but then you had the msg correct so I was like.... HUH!

I need a paypal acct:angryfire

-Andrew

I'll ship it tomorrow!

·
Registered
231 Posts
Either way it shows that being under 18 and not having your own paypal acct sucks:angryfire ...
You don't need to be 18 to have a paypal account.... just a debit card, which you can get with any checking account at any bank.

·
Registered
7,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
You don't need to be 18 to have a paypal account.... just a debit card, which you can get with any checking account at any bank.
I have a debit card... I'm pretty sure there is an age restriction on the paypal acct... I'll have to take some time and look thru their policy and stuff sometime.. Since I need to get one I'm selling more and more stuff per week and it's getting stupid having to wait to find out if the payment is set.

is there any duckweed left at all? are there any good $10 portions left?
There are some good $10 portions left and if you wait a week or two I should have another portion of duckweed!

Shipped the Duckweed and Ricca out today:proud: .

Thanks guys for making january my record month. Almost made more this month than I did all last year!!:proud:

-Andrew

1 - 20 of 22 Posts